2 0 1 6
On January, 18th, the FP of Keys & Pillars Chapter No. 3, Prince Awalime Kokou Marcelin and Officers of the SGCBRAMG presented a cheque to Mrs Elke Schmidt-Zawatzki the general manager of the hexenHaus.
The hexenHaus is an organisation advising and helping people (female/male) in crisis situations and also a domestic violence shelter.
More details you will find here.
The Companions have donated € 3750.00
The money collected will be used to improve what is being offered to help and upport children in particular.
2 0 1 5
Details to be published
2 0 1 4
The First Grand Principal nominated Niedersachsen Royal Arch Chapter No 4 as the sponsor for the Grand Chapter Charity appeal for 2014, the late First Principal of Chapter 4 Excellent Companion Arthur Chikwem Diolulu was suffering from cancer and decided our Chapter would like to help a cause within the Hannover area, he decided along with the members to nominate:
The First Principal of our chapter past to the eternal East on the 6th February 2014, but members of the Chapter worked on the cause throughout the year, especially the Scribe Ezra.
Supreme Grand Chapter of British Royal Arch Masonry of Germany was therefore delighted to present a cheque to the institution on Wednesday 21st January 2015 to the value of €4,600; the SGCBRAMG was represented by the First Grand Principal Most Excellent Companion Bill Beardmore, the First Principal of RAC 4 Excellent Companion Stew Cunningham and Very Excellent Companion Roddy Mackenzie.
2 0 1 3
The Charity raised the sum of €7.000
A cheque was presented by the ME FGP, John Hebel (r) to the coordinator of the project, Michael Hemming (l) on December, 7th.
MAYANA COMMUNITY WATER PROJECT (MCWP) MISSION STATEMENT
- To bring water to the Mayana community in a safe, convenient location.
- To provide water for domestic animals and crops.
- To enable the Mayana community to become self-sufficient & self-sustaining.
- To encourage the Mayana community to move permanently out of the flood plains by providing them with a local water supply.
- To conserve the flood plains and riverine areas, as well as to encourage & support the return of riverine flora and fauna.